An in-depth and practical course covering this horizontally scalable extension to PostgreSQL. This course will help delegates understand and implement massively parallel databases using Postgres-XL. This course will discuss the problems with parallelism
Topics to be covered:
– The Architecture of Postgres-XL
– How to properly choose a partition strategy for the best possible parallelization results.
– How to use replicated tables for better Join performance.
– Installing and configuring Postgres-XL
– Using Postgres-XL as a Data warehouse when combined with logical replication.
– Ingesting large data volumes with Postgres-XL