2Q PGConf Call for Papers is open!
We are looking for dynamic presentations, case studies, and talks on the following topics:
- PostgreSQL 10
- PostgreSQL 11 – What’s in store for the future of PostgreSQL?
- Deployment and Administration of large scale PostgreSQL installations
- Case studies and/or success stories of PostgreSQL deployments (or interesting failures)
- PostgreSQL tools and utilities
- Community and local user groups
- Tuning and performance improvements
- Migration from other database systems
- Replication, Clustering and/or High Availability
- Disaster Recovery and Backup strategies
- Benchmarking and hardware
- DevOps and continuous deployment/configuration/integration around PostgreSQL
This list is not exhaustive, we would love to receive any interesting submissions surrounding PostgreSQL.
Deadline for talk submissions is August 22, 2017 at midnight Pacific Time